Your Gift Makes a Difference.
Donate Money to Empowerhouse Now
Donate Items to Empowerhouse’s Shelter, The Haven
- Paper goods and Cleaning Supplies:
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Laundry Detergent
- Large diapers and Pull-ups
- Non-Perishable Food, for example:
- Canned Meat
- Jars of Sauce, Condiments, Cooking Oil, etc.
- Children’s Healthy Snacks: boxed juices, dried fruit, crackers, etc.
- Gift Cards: These cards conveniently allow a person to call long distance to estranged family members from whom a victim has been isolated, fill up a gas tank, purchase new underwear, or meet the need for perishable groceries (milk, eggs, fresh fruit, etc.).
- Department stores
- Grocery stores
- Convenient stores
- Phone Cards
- Gas Cards
Donate Items to Empowerhouse:
- Used Cell Phones
- Used furniture and household goods for Transitional Housing
New items can be brought to the Empowerhouse Office between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, at 150 Olde Greenwich Drive, Suite 101, Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Please call 540-373-9372 prior to dropping off donations to ensure staff is present and can assist in accepting donations.
Used items are accepted on a case by case basis due to limited storage space. Please call the above number to confirm if we are able to accept your donation at the present time. Thank you for supporting survivors of domestic violence.